BSF Recruitment 2019 Notification: Border Security Force and Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) have invited applications from Male and Female candidates for the post of Constable (GD) through special recruitment rallies in the UTs of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh Region.
Candidates who fulfill the required physical and medical standards can appear for Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Endurance Test (PET) along with duly filled application form and other necessary documents from 07 November to 14 November 2019 at the center designated in respect of their Districts.
Candidates who are seeking to apply for BSF GD Constable Post 2019 should be 10th class passed and fulfill the required physical criteria. The age of the candidates should be between 18 years to 23 years. More details on BSF GD Constable Recruitment such as application procedure, selection process, eligibility criteria are available below.
PET and PST Date: 07 November to 14 November 2019
BSF Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 1356 Posts
Entire J & K and Ladakh
- Male 494
- Female 87
Border Districts of J&K and Ladakh
- Male 124
- Female 22
- Male 566
- Female 63
Eligibility Criteria for BSF Constable Posts
10th passed/Matriculation from a recognized Board
- Male - 165 Cms.
- Female - 155 Cms
Chest For males:
- Unexpanded :- 78 Cms
- Expended - Min. expansion 5 Cms
Weight - proportionate to height and age as per medical standards
How to Apply for the BSF Constable Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can appear for PST & PET center designated in respect of their Districts along with duly filled application form in prescribed format from 07 to 14 November 2019.
CSIR-NBRI Recruitment 2020 for 28 Senior Technical Officer, Technical Assistant and Technician Posts
CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI) Job Notification: CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI) has invited applications for the Senior Technical Officer, Technical Assistant and Technician posts. Interested candidates can apply for CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 31 January 2020.
- Closing Date of Online Application: 31 January 2020
CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI) Senior Technical Officer, Technical Assistant and Technician Vacancy Details
- Senior Technical Officer: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant: 09 Posts
- Technician(1): 18 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Technical Officer, Technical Assistant and Technician Job
- Senior Technical Officer: B.E./B.Tech with 55% marks in the Chemical Technology/Biotechnology/Instrumentation with five years experience in Mass Spectrometry OR M.Sc. with minimum of 55% marks in Biological Sciences/Chemical Sciences with five years experience in Mass Spectrometry.
- Technical Assistant: First class B.Sc.(Sci.) with Botany/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Biological Sciences/Plant Sciences as one of the subjects with one year full time professional qualification or one year experience in Plant Molecular Biology Techniques from a recognized Institute/Organization/University.
- Technician(1): SSC/10th standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI certificate in Chemical Laboratory Assistant/Quality Assurance Assistant/Fruit and Vegetable processor trade or national/state trade certificate or 02 years full time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized institution in the above trades.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 31 January 2020.
UPPSC Combined State Engineering Services 2020 Online Applications Started, 712 Vacancies Notified, Check Here
UPPSC Combined State Engineering Services 2020: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer, Engineer, Bhoomi Sanrakshan Adhikari/Technical Officer & Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 27 January 2020.
- Starting date of online application for UPPSC Combined State Engineering Services 2020: 30 December 2019
- Last date for online application submission of UPPSC Combined State Engineering Services 2020: 27 January 2020
- Last date for submission of online application fee: 27 January 2020
UPPSC Combined State Engineering Services 2020 Vacancy Details
Total no. of Posts – 712
Disciplines and Post Name:
- Asstt. Engg. (Civil) – 171 Posts
- Assistant Engineering (Mechanical) – 73 Posts
- Assistant Engineering (Agriculture) – 9 Posts
- Assistant Engineering (Civil) – 4 Posts
- Assistant Engineering (Mechanical) – 05 Posts
- Assistant Engineering (Civil) – 57 Posts
- Assistant Engineering (Civil)- 108 Posts
- Assistant Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical) – 46 Posts
- Assistant Engineering (Civil) – 31 Posts
- Assistant Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical) – 5 Posts
- Assistant Engineering (Civil) – 26 Posts
- Assistant Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical/Civil/ (Water)/'B' Category Jalkal Engg/Factories/Boiler) – 92 Posts
- U.P.Agriculture Service Group 'B' (Engg. Branch) – 12 Posts
- Bhoomi Sanrakshan Adhikari/Technical Officer -31 Posts
- Asstt. Director, Electrical Security – 21 Posts
- Assistant Engineering (Water)/'B' Category Jalkal Engg/Electrical/Mechanical)- 20 Posts
UPPSC Combined State Engineering Services 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Engineer – The candidate must possess a degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
- Assistant Director - Intermediate Examination with Science of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or an examination recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- Engineer (Panchayati Raj Department)- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from a University established by Law in India or qualification recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- U.P.Agriculture Service Group 'B' (Engg. Branch) – Bachelor'sdegree in Agriculture Engineering from a University established by Law in India.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Online Application Link
How to apply for UPPSC Combined State Engineering Services 2020
Interested candidates can apply for UPPSC Combined State Engineering Services 2020 through the online mode on or before 30 January 2020. Candidates can check further details in the provided links.
A research degree is ideal if you are looking to pursue your studies at a higher and more detailed level. It can lead to a career in industry, government or academia, and you can become an expert and leader in your field. Here are some generic research skills that will help you achieve your goals.
Project management essentially means good planning. You will have to define your research in terms of achievable aims, the time and resources needed to do this. You will have to provide a step by step plan of how you intend to carry this out. This stage of your research must be completed in order to get external funding, so without this skill your research project will not even get off the ground. If you are currently working on someone else's project as an assistant, try to learn as much as possible from them about the details of planning and running a project.
Dare to fail
Research is about finding new insights. You cannot do that without taking risks. You need to dare to fail. Most senior researchers would be able to write a book about failing. Document your failures. What did you try, and why, and what went wrong? Next time, you will avoid that path.
Depending on your field the sorts of results you get from your project will vary widely. It could be results from experiments within a laboratory, statistical evidence gathered from work in the field or qualitative material gleaned from interviews or from research in an archive or library. Whatever sort of results you get, you need to be able to handle large amounts of data efficiently and effectively.
Closely linked with point 4 is the necessity of developing IT skills. It is unlikely you will be running your own research project without being fairly IT literate, but there are always new methods or packages to learn about, so don't stop! For example, are there any data collection or storage packages that would help your research that you are unfamiliar with? What about analytical tools for working with large amounts of data? Perhaps you need something bespoke and experimental for your project that you could help to design.
Spend more time on the questions than on the answers
This is a common mistake among junior researchers: To quickly pick a problem, and then spend all too much time finding answers to that very problem, not seeing how full the world is of other more pertinent problems.
Being good at working with others is a difficult skill to achieve especially in the academic world when we are used to working with a large degree of autonomy. However a research project often requires the assistance of others: colleagues at your institution and elsewhere, administrative staff and possibly people in the private sector as well.
OSSC Recruitment 2020: Online Applications invited for 294 Laboratory Assistant cum Store Keeper Posts
OSSC Recruitment 2020: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Laboratory Assistant cum Store Keeper. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 31 January 2020.
- Starting date of online application for OSSC Recruitment 2020: 31 December 2019
- Last date of online application for OSSC Recruitment 2020: 31 January 2020
OSSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Laboratory Assistant cum Store Keeper – 294 Posts
OSSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates having Bachelors Degree with Honours in respective Practical Subjects are eligible to apply.
OSSC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit – 21 to 32 years (Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
OSSC Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale – Rs. 16,880/- Per Month as per Odisha Grade B Posts
OSSC Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF
How to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply for OSSC Recruitment 2020 through the online mode on or before 31 January 2020.
OSSC Recruitment 2020 Application Fee – Rs. 200/- (There will no fee for the candidates belonging to reserved category)
Check Latest Government Jobs:
DHFWS Jhargram Recruitment 2020 for Counselor, Staff Nurse & Other Posts, Apply Till January 16
ESIC Kerala Senior Residents Result 2019 Declared @esic.nic.in
TMC Recruitment 2020 for Scientific Assistant B and Other Posts, Interview on January 06
HAL Recruitment 2020 for Cardiology Technician Posts, Apply Till January 08
TNPSC Group 1, Group 2, 2A & Group 4 Notification | Tentative Annual Planner 2020 Tamil Speakers
Education Qualification: The candidate must have done Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree in relevant specialization from any recognized university
Nationality: the candidate must be citizen of India.
Age Limit: The candidate must be of minimum age is 21 years for the general category and the maximum age limit is 36 years.
Selection Procedure: the selection of candidates will be based on the Written Examination & Personal Interview
DMRC Recruitment 2019: The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has invited the applications for various posts and has started the registration process, today i.e. on December 14, 2019, for the recruitment of 1492 regular and contractual Executive and Non-Executive posts.
The candidates who are willing to join DMRC, they can apply for these posts on DMRC official website www.delhimetrorail.com.
DMRC Vacancy details:
Total posts 1492
Regular Executive: 60 posts
Assistant Manager Electrical 16
Assistant Manager/ Signal and Telecommunication 9
Assistant Manager/ Civil 12
Assistant Manager/ Operations - 9
Assistant Manager/ Architect - 3
Assistant Manager/ Traffic - 1
Assistant Manager/ Stores - 4
Assistant Manager/ Finance - 3
Assistant Manager/ Legal 3
Regular Non-Executive: 929 posts
Customer Relation Assistant 386 Posts
Junior Engineers (JE) Electrical 26 Posts
JE Electronics 66 Posts
JE Civil 59
JE Environment 8
JE Stores 5
Office Assistant - 8
Maintainer / Electronic Mechanic 144
Maintainer / Electrician 101
Accounts Assistant 48
Assistant Programmer - 23
Stores Assistant 8
Fire Inspector 7
Legal Assistant - 5
Assistant / CC 4
Architect Assistant - 4
Contractual Non-Executive: 398 posts
JE Electrical - 120
JE Electronics 125
JE Civil - 139
Assistant Programmer - 1
Architect Assistant - 10
Asst / CC - 3
Contractual Executive: 105 posts
Assistant Manager/ Electrical 1
Assistant Manager/ Signal and Telecommunication 17
Assistant Manager/ IT - 7
Assistant Manager/ Civil 73
Assistant Manager/ Finance - 8
DMRC Recruitment 2019: Salary scale
- Assistant Manager - Rs. 50000-160000
- Jr. Engineer - Rs. 37000-115000
- Fire Inspector - Rs. 37000-115000
- Architect Assistant - Rs. 37000-115000
- Assistant Programmer - Rs. 37000-115000
- Legal Assistant - Rs. 35000-115000
- Customer - Relations Assistant - Rs. 35000-110000
- Accounts Assistant - Rs. 35000-110000
- Stores Assistant - Rs. 35000-110000
- Assistant /CC - Rs. 35000-110000
- Stenographer - Rs. 35000-110000
- Office Assistant - Rs. 35000-110000
- Maintainer - Rs. 25000-80000
DMRC jobs 2019: Application fee
- UR, EWS, OBC Rs. 500/-
- SC, ST, PWBD Rs. 250/-
Eligibility criteria for Delhi Metro jobs:
- For engineers or those having diploma in engineering
- Other posts include those having a degree in architecture, law or BSc IT.
- Post qualification work experience are also desired for some posts
- For stenographer posts, candidates having a degree of three year graduation course in any discipline with typing and shorthand skills can apply
DMRC Selection process:
For executive post:
The selection for all executive both regular and contractual will be done on the basis of two Computer Based Tests and Group Discussion/Interview.
For Non-executive post
For non-executive posts, two computer based test will be conducted. There will no Group Discussion/Interview round for C non-executive posts.
Department of Public Works – Mizoram has sought applications from experienced candidates to fill the vacant post of Section Assistant. If you have diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate degree and experience in a related subject, then you have a golden opportunity to get a government job. Experienced candidates will be given preference in the selection process.
Who can apply for this job?
Candidates should have graduation in related field along with some experience. Experienced candidates can earn greater opportunity in selection round.
How much you can earn form this job?
Interested and eligible candidates can earn an impressive amount to make their dream come true.
Further details like: age limit, last date, etc are mention below. Applicants are suggested to fill all the details correctly and carefully in application form.
Department of Public Works Section officer Recruitment 2019
- Candidates minimum age should 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years
- Candidates from reserved category can get some relaxation.
- Selected candidates can earn an impressive amount of 25500 – 56800/- to make their dream come true.
- Candidates should have 12th pass and graduation in related field along with some experience. Experienced candidates can earn greater opportunity in selection round.
- Selection process will on the bases of interview
How to apply for this job?
Candidates can apply for this job before last date. Applications after last date are not acceptable.
Click here for official website
Click here for official notification
Click here for more jobs in Mizoram
IBPS Recruitment 2019 for IT Administrator, Assistant Professor, Faculty Research Associate & CRO Posts
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Jobs Notification: IBPS has invited applications for IT Administrator, Assistant Professor, Faculty Research Associate and Credit Risk Officer (CRO). The eligible candidates can apply online and offline (for CRO post) to the post through the official portal latest by 27 December 2019.
• Advertisement Dated: 11 December 2019
Important Dates for IBPS Recruitment 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 27 December 2019 (for CRO post – 26 December 2019)
Vacancy Details of IBPS Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
Total Vacancies– 04 Posts
• Credit Risk Officer (CRO) – 01 Post
• Assistant Professor – 01 Post
• Faculty Research Associate – 01 Post
• IT Administrator – 01 Post
Eligibility Conditions for IBPS Recruitment 2019
• Credit Risk Officer (CRO) – Candidates must have acquired post graduation degree in relevant discipline and have 20 years of experience in any Public or Private Sector Bank of PSUs or Corporate.
• Assistant Professor – Candidates must have Ph.D. in related discipline with minimum 55% marks and at least 5 years of teacher / research and / or industrial / professional experience.
• Faculty Research Associate – A Ph.D. or equivalent degree in the discipline with at least 55% marks in Post-graduation.
• IT Administrator – B.E./ B.Tech. degree, preferably in Computer science from a recognized Institution / University Minimum 3 years post qualification hands on experience.
Age Limits (as on 01 December 2019)
• Credit Risk Officer (CRO) – 50-62 years
• Assistant Professor – 32-45 years
• Faculty Research Associate – 27-40 years
• IT Administrator – 21-33 years
Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
Selection Procedure for IBPS Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the written test, group exercise and interview being organized by the selection body.
Application Fee for IBPS Recruitment 2019
- For all candidates– Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online payment through debit/credit card or internet banking.
How to Apply for IBPS Recruitment 2019
For CRO post, eligible candidates can apply to the posts through prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website of the organization or the link given below and send the same along with other necessary documents to The Division Head (Administration), Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali (East),Mumbai 400 101. The last date for submission of application is 26 December 2019 till 5.00 PM.
For all other posts, eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the official website of the Institute, https://www.ibps.in latest by the last date of application, i.e. 27 December 2019.
East Coast Railway, Government of Odisha is inviting eligible candidates for the recruitment of young and qualified candidates on 1216 vacancies. 28-12-2016 is the last date to apply. Application fee, selection process for the job, age limit for the job, details of the posts, the names of the posts, educational qualifications for the job, total number of posts and other details are mentioned below.
Post Name - Trainee
Total Posts - 1216
This is the age limit of the candidates for the job ...
Minimum age of the candidates will be 15 years and maximum age will be 24 years. Age relaxation will be given to reserved category.
The selected candidate will be given salary as per the rules of the department.
It is necessary academic qualification for the job ...
Candidates should have passed 8th, 10th and ITI diploma from any recognized institute.
The candidate will be selected on the basis of interview.
How to apply
Candidates can apply on the prescribed format of application form along with certified copies of documents and necessary certificates. The candidates are requested to fill all the information and details carefully while filling the application form.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the number of tentative vacancies for Sub-Inspector (SI) recruitment for the year 2019. SSC conducts recruitment process for SI in Delhi Police and CAPF. The Commission has announced total 2,745 vacancies.
As per the Commission’s latest notice, 132 vacancies are available for Male SI in Delhi Police, and 79 vacancies are available for Female SI in Delhi Police.
There are 2,534 vacancies for SI with CISF. Among these, 1,072 vacancies are with CRPF, 611 vacancies are with BSF, 61 vacancies are with ITBP, 692 vacancies are with CISF, and 98 vacancies are with SSB.
Candidates are shortlisted for recruitment after qualifying in a written exam, Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper 2 and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
The commission, earlier, also held the recruitment process for the post of ASI with CISF. However, the provision for direct recruitment of candidates on the post of ASI with CISF was discontinued, hence this year no vacancies have been released for ASI post.
SSC had recently also released the tentative vacancy positions available to be filled through the Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI in CISF Examination 2018. 1,578 SI vacancies will be filled through the 2018 exam and selection process.